Dr. Michael Goldmann, M.C.L.
"Wizard of trademark law"
"'brilliant lawyer and analyst'" and 'extraordindary litigator'"
"leading advisor in trademark law"
“widely respected for his strength in trade mark, unfair competition and copyright law”
“Gold Ranking. Encyclopedia of trademark law. Michael’s briefs are extremely thorough and he always gets great results.”
"excellent for really complex things" and "one of the doyens in Germany.“
- Legal studies in Mannheim and Freiburg (1992 – 1997)
- Scholarship of he German National Academic Merit Foundation (1992-1997)
- First State Exam 1997 (Baden-Württemberg)
- Dr. jur. 1999 (University of Mannheim)
- Second State Exam 2000 (Baden-Württemberg)
- Master of Comparative Law 2001 (Mannheim/Adelaide)
- Admitted to the bar 2002
- Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering, Brussels and Berlin (2002 – 2003)
- Allen & Overy LLP, Hamburg (2003 – 2008)
- HARTE-BAVENDAMM (since 2008)
- German, Spanish, English, French, Dutch
- GRUR (Member of the Committee for Trademark Law and Unfair Competition Law)